Fox News Gregg Jarrett Nails It! Gives 5 Reasons Why ‘Whistleblower’ Is A Deep State Spy & Is Spying On Trump
Fox News legal analyst Gregg Jarrett wrote an op-ed Friday about this “whistleblower,” Jarrett believes that this person may not be a whistleblower at all but a partisan American spy in our Intel Agency spying on President Trump. Jarrett lists five points to prove his case:
1. It appears that an American spy in one of our intelligence agencies may have been spying on our own president. The complaint suggests that this intel agent was secretly listening in on Trump’s conversation with a foreign leader. Was this person officially asked to listen to the conversation or was he or she secretly listening in? We don’t know.
2. This agent, who is an unelected and inferior federal employee in the government hierarchy, apparently believes that it is his/her job to second-guess the motivation behind the words of the elected president, who is the most superior officer in the U.S. government.
3. Article II of the Constitution gives the president sweeping power to conduct foreign affairs, negotiate with leaders of other nations, make demands or offer promises. The Constitution does not grant the power of review, approval or disapproval to spies or other unelected officials in the executive branch.
4. The ICWPA law defines the parameters of an “urgent concern” complaint as an abuse or violation of law “relating to the funding, administration, or operations of an intelligence activity involving classified information, but does not include differences of opinions concerning public policy matters.” The president’s conversation with a foreign leader does not seem to fall under this whistleblower definition.
5. It appears the acting Director of National Intelligence (DNI) agrees with this assessment. His agency’s general counsel wrote a letter stating the complaint did not meet the ICWPA definition because it involved conduct “from someone outside the intel community and did not relate to intelligence activity”, according to a report by Fox News. This is why the DNI refused to forward the complaint to congress.
President Trump fought back today when asked about the story and said, “It’s ridiculous…It’s just another political hack job…I don’t know the identity of the whistle-blower. I just hear it’s a partisan person.”
Q: "You want to address this whistle-blower story?"
President Trump: "It's ridiculous…It's just another political hack job…I don't know the identity of the whistle-blower. I just hear it's a partisan person." pic.twitter.com/6XAWA0001Z
— CSPAN (@cspan) September 20, 2019
The real issue here is that people inside the “deep state” are spying on President Trump and accessing his privileged conversations.