Obama Takes A Shameful Swipe At President Trump And His Administration
Former President Barack Obama was speaking at a tech conference on Wednesday and shamefully slammed President Trump.
During his speech Barry started hurling small insults joking, “The other thing that is helpful is not watching TV or reading social media.” Then he slammed the President, Axios reports:
Obama admitted during his speech that he made mistakes in hiring. “I won’t say we enforced perfectly the ‘no-jerk rule,’ but its a pretty good rule. I won’t say who violated that rule.”He then added: “I’m proud of the fact we didn’t have indictments. I’ve said that before but that is pretty rare in modern day.
Obama was hinting that special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation resulted in the indictments of 6 former Trump advisers. Let’s not forget Barack team practically orchestrated the garbage investigation this President has has to endure. Even now it appears that the Obama FBI had put a spy inside his campaign to try and entrap him with Russian money.
Good old Barack must have been ticked off that multiple polls have Trump’s approval rating higher than his at this time in Baracks Presidency. According to Newsweek the President’s average approval rating in than half-dozen major polls show is higher than Barack’s. Here’s the seven day average:
- September 18: Trump 44.3 percent vs. Obama 43.9 percent
- September 17: Trump 44 percent vs. Obama 43.8 percent
- September 16: Trump 44.1 percent vs. Obama 43.9 percent
- September 15: Trump 43.9 percent vs. Obama 44 percent
- September 14: Trump 43.8 percent vs. Obama 44 percent
- September 13: Trump 43.3 percent vs. Obama 43.9 percent
- September 12: Trump 43.4 percent vs. Obama 43.7 percent
- September 11: Trump 43.1 percent vs. Obama 43.3 percent
The Rasmussen poll that has been the most successful and honest poll out there has shown that President Trump is at his highest point in three years. You know that sends fear into the heart of the Democrats because that means despite all the fake news they are losing and there is nothing they can do to stop it.